WEDDING DAY QUESTIONNAIRE
Here are a few tips to know before your wedding day:
- Make sure there is natural light in the room where the bride will be getting ready (window light). This makes a WORLD of difference in your images! I promise!
- Please have all the bridal details together before I arrive, anything you want photographed. (Dress, jewelry, rings, shoes, bouquet, garter, veil, invitations, etc..) I will knock these out right when I arrive, so if they’re all ready for me I can finish them quicker!
- As much as you can, keep the bridal room area free of trash, bags, snacks, etc. We don’t want that Aquafina water bottle in the background when the bride puts on her dress! ;)
- Allow more time than you think you need to get ready! It’s better to be safe than RUSHED.
- Relax and have fun! You’re getting married! AAAHH!
Please fill out the following form, be as detailed as possible, and have it completed by 3 weeks before the wedding. Please set aside 20-30 minutes to answer the entire questionnaire as you cannot save this page and come back to it later. As you’re filling this out, if you have any questions at all feel free to email me at email@example.com or call or text me at 620-755-6808!