drew + jenna kutcher | maui, hawaii couple session | adventurous destination hawaii wedding photographer

oh what a wonderful thing life is

screw fear do it anyway

Welcome to the blog

Portfolio

INVESTMENT

1. Chelsie

February 26th, 2018 at 11:27 pm

You’re so talented, girlfriend! I’ve loved seeing your business bloom over the last few years since we meant in KS. I can tell you’ve worked so hard and you can see how incredibly talented and dedicated you are in all of your posts! <3 🙂

2. Lindsey Roman

February 26th, 2018 at 11:44 pm

Chelsie!! Thank you SO much for taking the time out to write me this sweet comment!! This was so encouraging to read! I remember meeting you and being so encouraged to be an entrepreneur and go after my dreams, so thank YOU for being that inspiration for me!! Love you girl!! <3

3. Katie Chavarin

February 27th, 2018 at 12:24 am

Oh my goodness! I couldn’t stop smiling through this entire set of images! I love Jenna and Drew! I can totally see everything you said right in their faces and in these photos. Beautifully done. <3

4. corey

February 27th, 2018 at 12:52 am

Ahhh! What a blast! Super fun! I love Jenna and her course and glad it brought us together which reminds me, I gotta hit the books and get back on it! Your photos are amazing and it’s wonderful to be a part of this group. Rock on Chelsie.

5. He

February 27th, 2018 at 1:13 am

Woweeeee!!! I love your photos! Wish I was closer to get such a beautiful and memorable time with my husband of 16 years! Jenna and Drew so glad I stumbled upon them on Instagram and the found you too Lindsey. To read your story was inspiring to me as I am in process of starting up my very own little business. Spread the love. Be completely blessed. God is good all the time. Helouise xo

6. Nicolette Bosch

February 27th, 2018 at 3:35 am

My heart absolutely melted going through these 😭

7. Amanda Lee

February 27th, 2018 at 3:37 am

Tears!! Such a beautiful session!

8. Megan Kwasniak

February 27th, 2018 at 11:47 am

I have to admit, I’m not big into couple’s photography, because they all seem so cheesy. But your work is absolutely beautiful! It definitely stands out among others. Who knows, maybe I’ll end up requesting you for a session one day 😉

9. Jessica

February 27th, 2018 at 12:02 pm

If I ever make it to Maui you’ll be the first I call! I would love to have photos like this of me and my hubby!

10. Isabel

February 27th, 2018 at 2:19 pm

WOW. Jaw dropping gorgeous photos. I love that the photos seem effortless and crisp without overblown colours. Steamy shots are also romantic and tasteful.

11. Meghan

February 27th, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Unbelievable talent you have girl! Makes me want to book a flight to Hawaii and come have you photograph us!!

12. Kelsey Pasma

February 27th, 2018 at 8:05 pm

These are stunning!!! So much emotion and beauty! You did an AMAZING job!!!

13. robyn holland | sweetish.co

March 1st, 2018 at 10:10 am

I am in love with these photos! Truly a gorgeous job capturing their love. I’m new to calling myself a photographer (I’ve been avoiding this passion for years saying “the world doesn’t need another photographer”) but your story and talent is so inspiring! Huge hugs from California girl! ❤️

14. Melanie

March 27th, 2018 at 8:53 am

I’m glad your photo went viral, even though for the wrong reason, so more people can experience your beautiful talent and art (oh and Jenna’s positivity and genius) Like me! These are so real … gorgeous…because you feel like you’re there and so full of emotion. All I aspire to have in my own work. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

15. Deborah Fox

April 20th, 2018 at 1:26 am

These are all fabulous. I love the bus and Jenna’s red dress. It’s fun to look at these right after listening to the podcast. You all must have had a blast!

16. trudy

June 18th, 2018 at 6:02 pm

Love this story. Drew and Jenna all the best to you. To you Lindsey, your photos make me feel like i am in the shot every time. The absolute real feeling generated is profound….. I have to look through all your photos now!!! Just Fab

17. Kathleen Pallasdies